quaker fencer

kathz isn't quite my name. I may be a Quaker. If I'm a fencer I'm a bad one and I don't do sabre. If I'm a Quaker I'm a bad one - but you've worked that out already. Read on. Comment if you like. Don't expect a reply.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, October 02, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS, JIM

Jim has gained his E ranking in epee as described in his blog, The Gray Epee. I have to admit I don't understand the US ranking system but he did it by winning a tournament. It all sounds pretty good to me and I hope there was a HUGE trophy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kathz. It was a very small event.

I do not understand the English numerical rating system, but soon we will change to something like it here in the States.

When that time comes I may have questions for you.

2:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home