quaker fencer

kathz isn't quite my name. I may be a Quaker. If I'm a fencer I'm a bad one and I don't do sabre. If I'm a Quaker I'm a bad one - but you've worked that out already. Read on. Comment if you like. Don't expect a reply.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS, BETH!

This is just a very quick post to congratulate Elizabeth McClung on her sixth place and first national (U.S.) ranking points in the Leon Auriol Women's Epee tournament in Seattle last weekend. You will find her account of her pool and D.E. (direct elimination) bouts at Screw Bronze . Her account is in two part and includes video footage using youtube. Don't miss Beth's account of her triumph!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazyeyes said...

I'm a fencer too!!!

I helped put up my uncle's fence last summer.

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home